tisdag 19 maj 2020

Tilda and small cake - DT Magnolia.



Hi!
 And welcome back to me.
I´m so happy to have you here at my little place.
I'm sorry because it's been a little quiet in here. 
But it's had its reasons. 
Now I'm back with a card I made for the DooHickey box Vol 24.
* * *
Idon't think it came in the magazine so it's time to show it on the blog. 
I have many cards that I have done, and not shown on the blog yet. 
So first out is this card.
This is a DT card for Magnolia.
* * *
For this card i have used a white gesso from magnolia.
The name is " Vintage Art"
The gesso is from their own line. It is white, soft and very flexible to work with. 
And the best it dry weary fast.
I have made a card that measures 15x15 cm.
I have used a die from Magnolia DooHickey box vol 24 "Blossom and Lace".
I used Bazzill card stock,
and the sweet pattern paper from Pion Design.
Here she is the adorable
Tilda and small cake från: "PopFizz Clink Collection 2020"
Distress ink:
Skin: Vintage photo och Tattered rose.
Hair: Antique Linnen och Walnut stain.
Clothes: Weahtered wood, Old paper

The motif is painted on Langton paper with a synthetic brush in st 00.000.
All the dies i have used on this card is from Magnolia´s
DooHickey box Vol 24 "Blossom and Lace"
Some of my decorations that I used on the card is:
Cheesecloth, halfpearls
doily…and  stickles, sisals, m.m 
But look at the Lace…. so beautiful die´s from the box.
.
*F l o w e r s*
I love flowers in different colors... so it is a must on my cards.
But todays flower is most in blue and white.
I usually paint on my flowers with white color, 
and put some stickles on.
I think it is so beautiful.
And i put some "sissel" under the flower to.
I hope you love my card.
and find some inspiration here to.
And don't forget to take care of each other.

"with love from me"
Camilla




6 kommentarer:

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Underbart kort 🥰🙏🥰💕

Edi sa...

Jika anda ingin memperoleh keuntungan lebih banyak dalam memainkan permainan Poker Online dan Domino Online, disarankan untuk bergabung dan memainkan permainan tersebut di agen ituQQ. Dimana permainan lebih banyak dan lebih mudah dimenangkan, oleh karena itu jangan lewatkan bergabung dan bermain di agen ituQQ.

Agen Poker Online ituQQ
Agen Domino Online ituQQ

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful card, Camilla! Love the soft coloring!

boy sa...

I think this article is useful to everyone.
เว็บพนันออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด เล่นง่าย ทำเงินได้จริง
แองเจลิน่า นางแบบสาวเปลื้องผ้าหาเงิน
เจ๊ฟองเบียร์ เผยแล้ว เลขเด็ดงวด 1/2/65
น้องโบกิ ภาสินี พริตตี้และนางแบบ
แม่น้ำหนึ่ง งวดนี้ 1/2/65

YODAA sa...

This article will help raise money for everyone .
เป็ปทีน
วิธีเล่นบาคาร่า
ทีเด็ด
ตารางหวย
รีวิวสล็อต

Thank you for your support

Conley Tiffany sa...

Ik zag opmerkingen van mensen die hun lening al van meneer Pedro hadden gekregen en ik besloot om onder hun aanbevelingen een aanvraag in te dienen. Slechts 5 dagen later bevestigde ik mijn lening op mijn bankrekening, een totaalbedrag van $ 850.000,00 waar ik om vroeg. Dit is echt geweldig nieuws en ik adviseer iedereen die een echte leningverstrekker nodig heeft om via hun e-mail een aanvraag in te dienen: pedroloanss@gmail.com. Ik ben nu blij dat ik de lening heb gekregen waar ik om vroeg.