söndag 17 mars 2019

My day for inspiration at TOMIC - You Are So Special Collection 2011




Hi!
 And welcome to my day here at TOMIC.
Today i want to show you a card i made to my dear friend at her birthday.
I hope you find some inspiration with my card.
Today i have use a little older Tilda to my cards.
* * *

I have made a card that measures 15x15 cm.
I have used a die from the GoKreate.
I used Bazzill cardstock "Powder Blue"
and the sweet pattern paper from  Pion Design.
Easter Greetings-" Spring meadow"
I stamp Tilda with "Versafine-Onyx Black".
"This Tilda is from You are so special Collection 2011"
And her name is: Tilda with Ballon.
I have painted Tilda with Distress ink.
Most in the blue color this time :) 
* * *
All edges are inked with Distress pads "walnut stain"
The edges around Tilda and patterns papers are
sewed with my sewing machine.
I have put some Cracle accent in Tildas ballon.
I think it looks good.
Some of my decorations that I used on the card is:
Lace,cheesecloth, halfpearls
doily…and  stickles, sisals, charms and some white color
Some flower on my card and i loooove flowers.
Flowers made me happy :)
Some flower on my card and i loooove flowers  ;)
I love flowers in different colors... so it is a must on my cards.
But todays flower is most in blue and white :)
I usually paint on my flowers with white color, and put some stickles on.
I think it is so beautiful.
And i put some "sissel" under the flower to
I Looove this  die "Tassels" 
it`s from Magnolia and DooHickey box vol 5 "Celebration"
Something I like is when Pauline make small lyrics for the stamps.
This lyrics is from the collection 
"Yay,it´s your Birthday Collection 2017"
except "We may be miles apart..." 
it´s from earlier Vintage 3 box from Magnolia.

This beautiful tag is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.
The name is Tildas Tag.
I hope you love my card.
and find some inspiration to.
"with love from me"
Camilla

Inga kommentarer: