måndag 1 april 2019

TOMIC - Challenge #2 "Easter + use at least one animal"


Hi!
 And welcome back  to us  here at TOMIC.
It´s time for our second challenge here at TOMIC, which is 
EASTER THEME...
* * * 

EASTER plus you must include at least one animal on your project (egg is also good). 


*** There will be a prize for one randomly chosen winner. ***

This prize is being offered directly by Magnolia.

The Design Team will also choose the Top 5 among the participants.
One of these Top 5 will be offered a Guest Designer spot in our blog.
The Top 5 projects and the Guest Designer will be published here on the 28th of April.

The randomly chosen winner's name will be published on the
 1st of the following month which is also the date of the next challenge.

* * * 
Here is my inspirations card for You
Today i want to show a new stamp from Magnolia for you.
Isn´t she cute…??
This is really an EASTER stamp...
I Love her… and  ALL the new stamps from Hippity Hoppity pop-up box.
Idon´t know her name yet and I´m so curious about her name too.
I have made a card that measures 15x15 cm.
I have used a die from the GoKreate.
I used Bazzill card stock.
and the sweet pattern paper from  Pion Design.
The Songbird´s  Secret - "Marigold"
I stamp Tilda with "Versafine-Onyx Black".
I have painted Tilda with Distress ink.
Most in the yellow color this time :) 
* * *
All edges are inked with Distress pads "walnut stain"
The edges around Tilda and patterns papers are
sewed with my sewing machine.
The heart die in the background is a DOOHICKEY Die called:
Heart background from "SS 16"
Some of my decorations that I used on the card is:
Lace, cheesecloth, halfpearls, flowers, button, pearls,
doily…and  stickles, sisals, charms and some white color
Here you can se a die it´s from 
DooHickey box vol: 8 "Pets and Animal-My best friend"
Some flower on my card and i loooove flowers.
Flowers made me happy :)
I love flowers in different colors... so it is a most on my cards.
But todays flower is most in cream and yellow :)
I think it´s a Easter color :)
The flowers is from Magnolia.
I usually paint on my flowers with white color, and put some stickles on.
I think it is so beautiful.
And i put some "sissel" under the flower to
" YOU MAKE ME SMILE "
Something I like is when Pauline make small lyrics for the stamps.
This lyrics is from:
Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009
Little Easter Collections 2013
This beautiful tag is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.
The name is Tildas Tag.
I hope you love my card.
and find some inspiration to.
"with love from me"
Camilla



3 kommentarer:

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Jag blir så glad när du lägger upp ett kort du är en stor insperation!! stämpel är helt underbar jag vill köpa den direkt 😂💕Jag hoppas du får en toppendag ...och mycket kärlek

Camilla sa...

Åhh.. tusen tack Thomina så glad jag blev :)

Patty O'Malley sa...

Awww, what a beautiful card, Camilla! I love that stamp of Tilda. But, of course, I love everything Tilda!