söndag 17 november 2019

My day for some inspiration at TOMIC - A little winter inspiration just for you.


Hi!
 And welcome back to my day here at TOMIC.

I´m so happy to have you here at my little place.

Today i want to show you a card that i made for Hochanda 
earlier this year.
And it fits well with some winter inspiration now.
And this card is also a DT card for Magnolia.
* * *
I have made a card that measures 15x15 cm.
I have used a die from Magnolia Vintagebox vol 4 "A Merry Christmas".
I used Bazzill card stock,
and the sweet pattern paper from  Maja Design and Pion Design.
I stamp the bird with "Versafine-Onyx Black".
Me and My Snowman från: "Aspen Holidays Collection 2016"
Distress ink:
Skin: Vintage photo och Tattered rose.
Hair: Antique Linnen och Walnut stain.
Clothes: Weahtered wood, Bunded sage.
Snowman: Black soot and Tea Die.
The motif is painted on Langton paper with a synthetic brush in st 00.000.
The snowstar is a die from Magnolia. I have put some stickles on it,
just to get a shimmering touch on it.
Some of my decorations that I used on the card is:
Lace, cheesecloth, halfpearls
doily…and  stickles, sisals, m.m and some white color.
This beautiful flowers comes from Wild Orcild craft and Prima.
The leaf die is from Magnolia.
*F l o w e r s*
I love flowers in different colors... so it is a must on my cards.
But todays flower is most in blue and white.
I usually paint on my flowers with white color, 
and put some stickles on.
I think it is so beautiful.
And i put some "sissel" under the flower to.
I like to build my cards with layers and layers.
Under the motif I have added corrugated board as I first
chalk with walnut stain.
Then I painted with white decoration paint,
to be recalculated with Weathered wood.
During this I added white doily and some cheese cloth.
And a little more white decoration color.
Something I like is when Pauline make small lyrics for the stamps.
This lyrics is from the same collection as the stamp 
"Aspen HolidaysCollection 2016"
* * *
This beautiful tag is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.
The name is Tildas Tag.
I Looove this stamp with Tilda and the snowman.
For the snow i have used some frantage,
and stickles.
I hope you love my card.
and find some inspiration to.
"with love from me"
Camilla




3 kommentarer:

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Så underbar denna tilda är💕💕du målar så fint Camilla tack för insperationen😀🌞🥰

engaztop2 sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.
Conley Tiffany sa...

Ik zag opmerkingen van mensen die hun lening al van meneer Pedro hadden gekregen en ik besloot om onder hun aanbevelingen een aanvraag in te dienen. Slechts 5 dagen later bevestigde ik mijn lening op mijn bankrekening, een totaalbedrag van $ 850.000,00 waar ik om vroeg. Dit is echt geweldig nieuws en ik adviseer iedereen die een echte leningverstrekker nodig heeft om via hun e-mail een aanvraag in te dienen: pedroloanss@gmail.com. Ik ben nu blij dat ik de lening heb gekregen waar ik om vroeg.