måndag 19 mars 2018

The winners of Magnolia DT Blog Hop!!




Hi everyone!
It is time to reveal the winners of the 
Magnolia DT Sun Beam
BOG HOP!!


Tam
*
ta
*
tam
*
tam
*
ta
*
tam
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Take a look, 
maybe you are among the lucky winners!
If you find your name here, 
you must visit the blog you won in, 
and there the Designer will ask you to send her 
an e-mail with your full name and address.

Tina - Candy 
Yuri - Elin

Congratulations to all the winners!!
And a huge thank you to all of you who participated in 
our Sun Beam Blog Hop!! 
A special congratulations to Suzi who won in my blog!
Will you please send me your full name and address 

With love,
Camilla


2 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Congratulations everyone!

Suzi Mac sa...

I am so thrilled to have been a winner on this fabulous Blog Hop Camilla, I have emailed you my details.
Hugs Suzi x