måndag 13 januari 2020

A little winter inspiration just for you.


Hi!
 And welcome back to me.

I´m so happy to have you here at my little place.
Today i want to show you a  little paperbag i made for Hochanda last year.
And it fits well with some winter and new christmas inspiration.
And this little bag is also a DT project for Magnolia.
I have made a papaerbag that measures is 10x10 cm.
For base i used Bazzill card stock,
and the sweet pattern paper from  Maja Design.
I stamp this Tilda with "Versafine-Onyx Black".
I looove this stamp so much.
Tilda with Little Rudolf from: "Aspen Holidays Collection 2016"
Distress ink:
Skin Vintage photo och Tattered rose.
Hair: Antique Linnen och Walnut stain.
Clothes:Bundled sage, Frayed Burlap,Weatered wood.
Heart: Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany.
The motif is painted on Langton paper with a synthetic brush in st 00.000.
This snowstar is a die from Magnolia and the 
Vintage box vol 4 "A merry christmas"
I have put some stickles on it,
just to get a shimmering touch on it.
Some of my decorations that I used on this papaerbag:
Lace, cheesecloth, halfpearls
doily…and  stickles, sisals, m.m and some white color.
The leaf die is from Magnolia.
I like to build my cards with layers and layers.
Under the motif I have added corrugated board as I first
chalk with walnut stain.
Then I painted with white decoration paint,
to be recalculated with Weathered wood.
During this I added white doily and some cheese cloth.
And a little more white decoration color.
Something I like is when Pauline make small lyrics for the stamps.
This lyrics is from the same collection as the stamp 
"Aspen HolidaysCollection 2016"
* * *
This beautiful tag is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.
The name is Tildas Tag.
The red flowers is handmade with the die from Magnolia 
Vintage box vol 4 "A merry christmas"
Here you can see i have put som white color on the rose.
 And after that i have put some small glass peices.
I hope you love my card.
and find some inspiration to.
"with love from me"
Camilla




5 kommentarer:

angelwhispers sa...

So beautiful and just love your soft colouring xx

The Craft Bucket sa...

Just adorable, as always, love your creations. Wishing you a very crafty 2020 love Jane x

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Blir så glad när du lägger upp dina fina kort 🥰💕💕ha en fantastiskt god fortsättning på det nya året med mycket glädje och kärlek 💕💕🙏💕❤

Patty O'Malley sa...

This is beautiful, Camilla! Happy 2020!

Conley Tiffany sa...

Ik zag opmerkingen van mensen die hun lening al van meneer Pedro hadden gekregen en ik besloot om onder hun aanbevelingen een aanvraag in te dienen. Slechts 5 dagen later bevestigde ik mijn lening op mijn bankrekening, een totaalbedrag van $ 850.000,00 waar ik om vroeg. Dit is echt geweldig nieuws en ik adviseer iedereen die een echte leningverstrekker nodig heeft om via hun e-mail een aanvraag in te dienen: pedroloanss@gmail.com. Ik ben nu blij dat ik de lening heb gekregen waar ik om vroeg.